Thursday 26 August 2010

John Coster Blog: If you can keep your head…

Another Thursday so it must be time for the Soar Community blog. I thought it might be a real problem trying to write 800 words every week but I’ve found it rather stress-free really and dare I say it, enjoyable!

Today’s blog can only be about one thing. It’s dominated my life since Andy Salkeld, the Leicester Cycling Co-ordinator asked me to run the Media Centre for it at Phoenix Square – Sky Ride!

The mass participation cycling event takes place this coming Sunday August 29th. We are expecting around 12,000 cyclists to enjoy the traffic-free route around some of Leicester’s most famous landmarks; Abbey Park, Abbey Pumping Station, the National Space Centre, Belgrave’s Golden Mile, Curve, Clock Tower, Market and of course the Phoenix


Read more - http://www.soarmagazine.co.uk/2010/08/26/john-coster-blog-if-you-can-keep-your-head/

No comments:

Post a Comment